- Performing / assisting in audits for small to large companies in various industries.
- Preparation and presentation of financial statements and ensure compliance with the disclosure requirements of the companies Act 1965 and applicable approved accounting standards in Malaysia.
- Preparing corporate tax computation, ensure adequate provision of tax liabilities and submission of tax return.
- To liaise with client and bring to the attention of the client the weakness of the
- Company in relation to either accounting or other related area.
- Attending periodic stock take and statutory audit when required
- Assist to identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations to ensure improvement in controls & procedures.
- Liaise with clients and relevant authorities.
- Other audit related duties
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a LCCI or partly professional qualification or Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Able to start immediately
- Position is based in Subang Jaya
- 5-days working week
- If you are interested in Secretarial role, you are also encourage to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
49A, Jln SS 15/4E, Ss 15, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Subang Jaya, Malaysia Open now
Click to view the location on Google maps