- Responsible for overall planning, implementation, execution, and management the company's projects to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Assist in coordination of multi-disciplinary works within a project including handling project planning, budget and cost control, safety and quality system implementation.
- Liaison with authorities for planning, submission, and approval
- Coordination with consultants and contractors to ensure smooth implementation and quality of the projects
- Planning, supervision, coordination of building and insfrastructure construction
- Focus on the successful delivery of the project and manage all aspects of the construction program
- Coordinate activities of site personnel to ensure project progresses based on specifications, schedule and within a prescribed budget and in accordance with the Project Quality Plan.
- Identify, evaluate and resolve problems at construction sites, lead and liaison with site personnel and sub-contractors to resolve problems.
- Lead and coordinate works amongst the project team.
- Minimum Diploma, preferably Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering / Architecture / Construction Management or equivalent with sound knowledge of M&E services.
- Preferably minimum of 8 years of relevant experience with preferably 3-5 years supervisory role in property development Company
- Preferably track record of successfully completing building project from feasibility study to obtaining Certificate of Fitness.
- Good networking with colleagues, local authorities, consultants, and contractors.
- Experience in mixed development / commercial projects / Bungalow projects
- Able to work under tight timeline
- Good leadership and meticulous in enforcing high standards of work
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Personal development opportunities
18G, JLN ECO SANTUARI 8/1A ECO SANTUARI 42500 TELOK PANGLIMA GARANG, SELANGOR D.E.
Click to view the location on Google maps