- Develop, execute and monitor the sales and marketing activities of Haco Asia Pacific to meet sales target in line with the Company’s Strategic Plans.
- Responsible for developing annual sales plans for industrial coffee, foodservice, retail, and private labels and takes ownership to ensure the team works towards achieving the set targets.
- Responsible for the product management of existing products and makes recommendations for the development of new products as demanded by the market.
- Carries out market intelligence on an ongoing basis and keeps him/herself and the company informed of any relevant new development in the marketplace.
- Visit key accounts together with the sales team and distributors on an average two times per year per major/key account.
- Prepares in advance a monthly sales plan and submits in a timely manner visitation reports of all sales calls.
- Submits in a monthly basis the sales forecast (rolling forecast) and general market conditions related to customer demands for our products.
- Participates in the weekly operations meeting where stocks, delivery, customer service activities and sales forecasts are reviewed.
- Provides efficient and professional support to his/her subordinates and distributors (technical support, sales support and training) and to their customers when necessary.
- Ensure subordinates practice professional and accurate account management including the keeping of sales statistics and follow-up on payments.
- Recognised Degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Sales and Marketing role.
- Strong and matured leadership in leading and developing a sales team.
- A proven track record of value selling, negotiating, and concluding deals with customers.
- Have significant commercial experience in the food industry, ideally in the Asia Pacific and Middle East regions.
- Have significant network and contacts in industrial, retail, HORECA & QSR channels.
- Experience in working with International Key Account (retail) buyers and HORECA.
Taman Perindustrian Berjaya, Shah Alam, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps