1. The Manager shall be responsible for all plant operations of the Company and its subsidiary-companies within the Group.
2. The Manager shall formulate short and long-term plant operation goals of the Group.
3. The Manager shall responsible for the Group operation and direct the day-to-day plant operation to the management team and oversee the achievement of the Company’s overall profitability in the Group.
4. Train, develop, provide guidance and motivate direct subordinates in all operation activities.
5. Report to the Executive Director on a weekly work progress of the overall group operation status.
6. The Manager shall at all times, observe and carry out faithfully andconscientiously the duties and responsibilities that are assigned to you by the Executive Director.
7. The Manager shall be responsible to ensure and oversee all plant safety standards are adhered by all staff within the Group.
8. The Manager ) shall be responsible for the overall operation under the Group including delegating, organizing, coordinating and motivating a team of all operation management staff to achieve the goals and objectives set out by the Company.
9. Oversee and responsible for the optimization of the plant capacity, maximization of the production output and equipment efficiency, labour cost-effectiveness, zero-defect quality program, 100% achievement of customer delivery, 100% fulfillment of customer response time and supplier managed-inventory program.
10. Oversee and responsible for Company’s product quality and reliability.
11. Oversee and responsible for all incoming raw materials are meeting the Company’s specifications.
12. Oversee and responsible for the Company ISO Quality and Environmental Management System program.
13. Oversee and responsible for the cost-efficiency of the plant operation.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities