Job Responsibility :
- Responsible for overall M&E construction site planning, work programme, construction operations and activities, management and all related reports.
- Lead and coordinate with consultants, main contractors and sub-contractors for M&E works procedures of the assigned projects.
- Monitor and track the master and detailed work programme in order to complete the project within the agreed timeline.
- Attend and coordinate all M&E matters with various Consultants, Contractors and relevant Authorities.
- Review and ensure M&E layout design in terms of functionality, buildability, maintainability, cost efficient and sustainability aspects are complied with.
- Implement M&E best practices in the projects and drive standardisation of M&E design and provisions across various asset classes.
- Implement cost management to ensure M&E design efficiency meets project requirements.
- Liaise and coordinate with Consultants for M&E submissions and approvals.
- Facilitate interaction between Consultants and Contractor on site to resolve M&E design and construction issues.
- Participate in construction management processes to ensure smooth progress of M&E works.
- Ensure the smooth progress and efficiency of the construction works by adhering to quality control policy, in accordance with specification standards, quality guidance, safety regulation on site and contractual obligations.
- Lead and provide guidance to the M&E Team personnel in carrying their tasks.
Requirement & Qualifications :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor & Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 4 to 6 years of relevant experience from either Consultancy, Property Developer & Construction industry.
- Essential knowledge and experience in managing M&E works in handling project planning, budget and cost control, safety and quality system implementation.
- Essential knowledge and experience in ISO and QLASSIC implementation.
- Conversant with local codes and regulations as well as authority submission procedures.
- Knowledge in CAD (Autocad) & Engineering Design software is advantageous.
- Good in both verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong planning, organizational and supervision skills.
Monthly Staff Birthday Celebration
Level 20 Subplace Boulevard Pusat Komersial Vestland, No. 6 Jalan Juruanalisis U1/35 Seksyen U1,
Click to view the location on Google maps